The registration of proposals for the Thematic Symposia, posters and satellite events of the XIII Abralin International Congress was extended until June 30th. Applications can be made, at the event’s website, until June 30 23h59.
Please note that:
1) Before registering in any activity related to the XIII Abralin International Congress, you must pay the 2023 annual membership fee. Only members with up-to-date dues are able to submit proposals for presentations. Therefore, do not leave your membership or payment of dues to the last minute!
2) If you cannot access your member area, for some reason, such as forgetting your password, please send us an e-mail and wait 24 hours so that we can check what is going on. Please contact us again ONLY if the problem persists after 24 hours of sending your message.
3) Extension of the abstract texts:
– Posters: minimum 350 words and maximum 600 words;
– Oral presentations in thematic symposia: minimum of 500 words and maximum of 700 words.
The length of the abstract considers that, in addition to the text, the document to be submitted using the electronic form on the site should also include keywords and references. In case of abstract submission in Libras, it is necessary to send the YouTube video link in the field of the electronic form destined to the text.
4) In case of proposals of posters or oral presentations in co-authorship, both author and co-author must register at the XIII Abralin International Congress. After receiving the acceptance letter, author and co-author must pay their registration fees. At least one of the authors must be present in Curitiba to present the paper.
Link to access the site of the XIII Abralin International Congress
Read also the 1st Announcement in: congresso2023.abralin.org/arquivo/