Why is it important to be an ABRALIN’s associate?
Because it strengthens meetings, publications and discussions on diverse Linguistics themes and subjects through the engagement of students, teachers and researchers committed to Linguistics progress as a science and profession in Brazil.
To support actions that may influence public policies, including those relevant to the professional practice in this field.
To join in the main Linguistics events in Brazil: the International Congress and the ABRALIN Institute, which aim to promote, publish and discuss Brazilian linguistics research with international partners.
To support live events, such as “ABRALIN em Cena” [ABRALIN on Stage], an event to promote interchange among researchers from several emerging regions of Brazil and the “Escola de Verão da ABRALIN” [ABRALIN Summer School], an event that aims to present and discuss recent theoretical and methodological trends within a democratic space of formation and knowledge updating.
To support the popularization of Linguistics through actions in digital communication media.
To compete in notices for academic research funding with the Association’s own resources.
- Discount in the events of the Association;
- Draws of technical books on Linguistics;
- Discounts when buying Linguistics books in associated publishers;
- Publication of your scientific papers on ABRALIN’s forum;
- Be appointed for giving interviews, answering requests from communication media from all over Brazil.